MAKE YOUR MUSIC MATTER & GAIN VISIBILITY IN A MEANINGFUL WAY
If you are an independent artist or band with original music who care about the world you live in, then you’ve definitely come to the right place to make the most with your art! We would be thrilled to have you be a part of Artists for Change!
We are an ethical music store, offering you and your fans an alternative to mainstream outlets.
We use Meaningful Publicity to promote you and your music, where we apply ethical methods of advertising, by investing in important causes that benefit the people and the community.
When using our platform, you earn 50 to 62.5% of sales from your album, while we ensure that you get the proper visibility that you deserve, as we invest the rest in important causes that make a difference in the world. When you make your album(s) available here, we emphasize on the fact that you are of course free to sell them elsewhere too, at the same time! Please think of our store as an extra outlet for you, where you have the opportunity to gain visibility by contributing to good causes, to earn more because of it, and to truly make a difference with your music in more ways than one.
If you have a particular cause that you would like to support with your music, please let us know and we will definitely consider adding it to our existing list of organizations, or we could collaborate with you on a special album program, similar to our existing one, which you can check out here. Or for any other questions/concerns, we would love to hear from you. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to expand and work with more organizations in the future. In the meantime, here are the main causes that we currently dedicate our help to (please click on the links for more info):
- Environmental non-profit organization David Suzuki Foundation
- The last remaining independent community radio station in Toronto, CIUT.FM
- A local arts & cultural centre, Kapisanan
- humanitarian non-governmental organization, Children's Rehabilitation Center
HERE ARE FURTHER DETAILS:
Joining us is easy and there are no strings attached
- It's free to sign up
- non-restrictive, non-exclusive contract, free to cancel anytime, and artists can sell their albums at other stores simultaneously
Various features for the artists
- accessible store for your music
- user friendly artist profile page allows you to safely manage your content and albums
- albums get featured so you can enjoy guaranteed visibility
- a place where you can conveniently connect with your fans and potential fans (all AFC members)
- links to social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- albums can be rated and given a chance to make it to the top selling list
The return to full music albums
- we are bringing back the nostalgia of owning music albums and discovering the universe of the artist
- user friendly we sell only music albums (no singles) so that your fans can fully appreciate your art allows you to safely manage your content and albums
A website that works for the artists while doing good for the community
50% to 62.5% of the purchase price goes directly to the artists, while the rest are invested in AfC functions, where we especially promote artists via Meaningful Publicity
We use a new form of advertisement where we make meaningful actions as a way to promote the artists and their albums, thus we call it Meaningful Publicity
In actuality, billions of dollars around the world are being spent on publicity and advertisements, mostly on dishonest methods that deceive consumers into believing a product is worth purchasing, while your personal information gets sold through social media. To counter this, AFC offers a new way of advertising where we would rather invest in organizations that make a difference in the community, therefore get attention in a positive way, rather than a useless way like spending unnecessary amounts on aggressive techniques that most companies are currently using.
It’s a win-win situation! You can register now for free!